Skin Rash

Rashes can be caused by many things. To find the cause, follow a logical pattern. It may be due to:

 ♦    HIV
 ♦    Yeast and Fungus
 ♦    Allergy
 ♦    Childhood Diseases (rubella, etc.)

HIV is the most alarming possibility. Eliminate it first by testing for it. It's often too early for a clinical test to be positive for HIV, so use the Syncrometer. I often see the rash disappear within days of eliminating the virus.

Probably the most common cause of rash is yeast. Candida has a resonant frequency of 384-388 KHz. If you test positive for it, stop all commercial soap and detergent for all possible uses. Zapping Candida may drive it away for a few days. The fungus is hosted by another parasite but finds your skin quite satisfactory for a home, at least while your skin immunity is low. It may be low from wearing metal jewelry, having metal tooth fillings, aluminum (from lotions and soaps), cobalt (from shaving supplies), and zirconium (from deodorant.). When all these are removed, the skin will dry up quickly in open air or under a heat lamp.

In babies' skin, immunity is low from diaper chemicals (mercury and thallium), wipes, and soap and detergent chemi¬cals. Tight fitting, mercury treated diapers are a modern atrocity. Always line them with a tissue and keep them loose fitting.


baby diaper


The skin that has rash or fungus should be dried with paper towels, unfragranced and uncolored, in order not to contaminate the cloth towels, and thereby transport the tiny infectious spores to other skin loca­tions. You may use skin healers.


Only the skin healers given in Recipes are safe to use. Keep them refrigerated when not in daily use. Commercial lotions, including health varieties, all contain toxic ingredients.


Many adult rashes are due to allergies. Allergy to nickel is common, the reaction is ­easiest to see under rings or watches. The pers are a modern metal is pulled into the body for atrocity, forcingelimination. Since nickel is used by so many mercury and thal­bacteria, especially urinary tract bacteria, it lium into the doesn't get eliminated, it gets taken up by baby's sponge-bacteria. It also piles up in kidneys, like skin. adrenals, bladder and prostate where bacteria thrive on it. Strangely, it also accumulates in the male scalp (and in women's scalps who have male pattern baldness).


Allergy to strawberries, perfume, deodorant or chlorinated water, however different they are, can all be expressed the same way, in a rash. The liver has refused (been unable) to detoxify the chemicals in these items and allows them to circulate in the body. Not for long, though, since great damage could be done to brain and other tissues. Mercifully, the skin grabs these chemi­cals into itself. Ultimately, it must still be removed. The allergic reaction and your immune system come to your skin's rescue, although bringing you discomfort.


Why didn't the liver detoxify the chemicals given to it? The answer is based on a simple experiment. Try cleaning your liver (page 552) several times or until 1,000 bits of refuse have been washed out of the bile ducts. This relieves the back pressure on that part of the liver, and allows it to do its work again. The physiological details are not understood. Fortunately, the results are instantaneous. The day before the liver cleanse you would never eat a strawberry or peanut for fear of a reaction. A few days after the cleanse, your body "knows" which food it might tolerate and as you try a bit, you notice no reaction, no rash This simple experiment suggests that the liver couldn't detoxify these foods because of the refuse in its ducts.


Each liver cleanse "cures" a different set of allergies sug­gesting that the liver is compartmentalized-different parts having different duties. It follows that by getting all the stones out all your allergies will disappear. Experience shows this to be true, although it can take two years to carry out such a program.


Meanwhile, avoiding the offensive food or product is very important. It is quite destructive to bathe the brain in strawberry chemicals or your toes in maple syrup chemicals. Stay off al­lergy-producing foods and products even if you can tolerate a little or can be "desensitized" to them with shots or homeopathic methods. Use these methods for relief, not license to continue using items that tax your body.


Certain childhood diseases produce a rash and this can be diagnosed by testing for the suspected disease with a slide or culture of it. Then use a NEOClark to kill both the bug and any larger parasites that may have brought it in.