Terms of providing personal data
Terms of providing personal data - integral part of GENERAL TERMS OF PLATFORM FOR ONLINE TRADING
1. These terms of providing personal data are binding on all users of the Platform.
2. Any use of the Platform implies that the CLIENT has carefully consulted the terms of the provision of personal data and agrees with them unconditionally.
3. The CLIENT agrees that by providing any of its personal or other data to the Platform, it agrees that they may be used by the Operator and / or Platform Providers for the following purposes:
3.1. Maintaining the CLIENT's account, including registering orders, sending ordered products, performing ordered services, invoicing, resolving disputes with CLIENTS regarding their Orders or discharging their claims;
3.2. Send Bulletins or periodic notices via email or SMS;
3.3. Carry out market research, track and monitor sales and CLIENT / consumer behavior.
3.4. The CLIENT agrees to provide the Platform with unlimited volume and time access to any materials and information that it sends to the Operator and / or the Providers through or in connection with the Platform, regardless of whether it has made a Purchase Order and made a transaction through the Platform.
4. By providing your data to the Platform (including e-mail), the CLIENT expressly agrees with him to associate the Operator and / or the Suppliers to the Platform or third parties who are couriers, Marketplace merchants, Platform partners, and are suppliers of marketing services, government, municipal or non-governmental agencies, or insurance or financial services companies where this is provided by specific legislation, as well as other companies with which the Platform may develop common bidding programs It is the Goods and / or services on the market and others.
5. Personal data of users shall be processed in the Platform under conditions ensuring their storage and avoidance of their accidental loss and only for the stated purposes.
6. The purpose of data collection is to: notify CLIENTS of the information in their Accounts, notify CLIENTS of the status of their Orders, evaluate the Goods and Services offered, other commercial activities, advertise Goods and Services, marketing, advertising, media, administrative, research, market research, tracking and monitoring sales and CLIENT behavior.
7. By filling in the data on the Account and / or Order Form, the CLIENT declares and accepts unconditionally that his / her personal data will be included in the Platform's database and gives his explicit and unambiguous consent that all such data be archived, used and processed for the purposes described in these Conditions.
8. Everyone is deemed to be aware of these terms and conditions of personal data that they are guaranteed the rights provided by European law, such as the right to information, the right to change their personal data, the right of objection guaranteed by the EU Regulation 2016/679 OF THE EUROPEAN PARLIAMENT AND OF THE COUNCIL of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data and amending Directive 95/46 / EC (Single Data Protection Regulation)
9. Each CLIENT has the right to file a written request containing the date and signature and sending it to our e-mail address listed in the "Contacts" section in order to exercise the right to receive information about whether his or her personal data is processed or not which does not owe any charge.
10. Any CLIENT may exercise the right to change their personal data directly through their Account Platform for the following purposes:
• Fix, update, block or delete data
• Conversion of data into anonymous
• Notification to third parties to which they have been handed over for processing unless this proves impossible or involves excessive efforts to the legitimate interest that may be affected
11. CLIENT agrees and allows the Platform to provide its personal data to other affiliated companies but only in the event that the latter have undertaken to store and process them in accordance with the law. Such companies are: Mrketplace Sellers, marketing service providers, couriers providing payment / banking services, telemarketing or other services provided by companies with whom the Platform may develop common market bidding programs on its market or marketplace traders and Services, insurance companies.
12. Personal data of the CLIENT may be provided to the Prosecutor's Office, the police, judicial institutions or other public authorities, on the basis of and within the framework of the legal provisions and as a result of an explicit request from them.
13. Your account
Your platform recommends that you keep the confidentiality of the username and password you enter / use the SITE to avoid unauthorized access through your user account. Thus, every access / use of the SITE through the account (username and password) assumes that you are responsible for all actions that will be taken while using this account.
By entering / using the SITE, USERS and CLIENTS agree to take all necessary measures to ensure that password security will not be disclosed by third parties.
If you have any doubts about unauthorized use / misuse when using your account, we recommend that you immediately inform us.
When submitted, the information provided must be correct and complete. Please note that you are responsible, including criminal responsibility, for any submissions / records / false data provided.
The platform reserves the right to refuse any USER access to the SITE, close an account or cancel orders, including confirmed orders.
Also, access to the SITE may be temporarily suspended or restricted in order to maintain the site or to introduce new activities or services.
The Platform will make every effort to ensure access to the WEBSITE without interruption in electronic transmission and error-free. However, due to the nature of the Internet, uninterrupted access and lack of errors can not be guaranteed.
14. Confidentiality policy
The platform understands the importance of the confidentiality of your personal data. For each transaction, we ensure the security of all USERS 'data and ensure that your personal data is protected.
The Platform's recommendations:
Keep your password!
Do not give your password to anyone. A person who knows your password has access to your account;
Avoid using the same password for different accounts;
If you are using a public computer (such as a library or Internet cafe), always make sure you log out of your account before you disconnect your computer;
Change your password often;
Do not disclose personal information!
The platform will not require you to disclose the password for your account or your credit card number by phone or e-mail. The platform will not require you to disclose data from your bank account or other personal information over the phone. Any such request, either by phone or by email, should be ignored.
If someone makes a similar request to you, please contact the Platform.
Identify fake emails (forgery or fraud)
The authentic emails of the Platform are those sent by e-mail from addresses ending in "@PlatformName.com"
There are no authentic emails from the Platform that require personal information, or those that point you to a site other than the Platform.
Some messages contain links to sites that point you to another site, although the URL has the word "Platform". If you drag the mouse over the link many times, you can see that the URL is different from the URL used to identify and connect to sites owned by the Platform.
15. Protection of personal data
Any information provided about personal data or collected through the SITE operations will be processed by the GLOBAL SUPPLIER of the Platform for your region.
The platform guarantees the security and confidentiality of the provided data and is transmitted through our computer system.
The data and personal information provided by CLIENTS is used by the Order Management Platform, product and service delivery, payment processing, CLIENT communication on orders, products, services and promotional offers, products and services.
The Platform also uses this data and information to improve the online store and online trading platform to avoid or prevent fraud or abuse to the detriment of the SITE and to allow third parties to provide technical support, logistics and other services for the SITE.
Most of the personal data is provided by you when you register your Platform account, search for products on the SITE when you place orders or send messages when you participate in competitions or fill out a form on the SITE or when you communicate with Platform employees.
- "Personal data" means any information used to identify an individual or an equivalent; an identifiable person is a person who can be identified, directly or indirectly, in particular by one identification number or one or more parameters of his / her physical identity - psychological, mental, economic, cultural or social.
- The processing of personal data is any operation or set of operations performed in respect of personal data by automatic or non-automatic means such as collecting, recording, organizing, storing, adjusting or modifying, downloading, consulting, using, disclosing a third party persons for transmission, distribution or other form, connection or combination, blocking, erasure or destruction.
- The data you provide are: name, surname, address, e-mail address and phone number, name of the order recipient (addresses and phone numbers), and financial data.
- A series of data is collected in an automated module from the Platform, such as the Internet Protocol (IP) address used to connect the computer to the Internet; login; e-mail address; password; information about your computer and connection methods, such as the type of browser and operating system version; data that is sometimes combined with similar information gathered by other clients in order to create features such as "best-selling"; URL (Uniform Resource Locator) full time (including date and time), cookie count; visualized or sought after products; as well as any phone number used to connect with our operators.
- Also, the Platform may use browser data such as cookies, Flash cookies, or similar data collected through certain parts of the SITE to prevent fraud and other purposes.
- When you visit the site and use our products or visit a website where the Platform publishes ads, content or analytics, the Platform may place a cookie in your web browser. A cookie module is a low amount of stored information on the computer in order to identify the browser while interacting with websites. Cookies can be used to store items such as identifiers or user preferences. A web site may put a cookie to be stored in the browser if the browser settings allow it. A browser can allow a particular website to access cookies and refuse access to other sites.
- Access information when you sign in to provide personalized content to store the last viewed page of a product or service The platform
- Offers and relevant content to your interests
- Internal analysis provided by the CLIENT
- Performing research to improve the content, products and services of the Platform.
- Supporting security measures, such as the re-entry requirement for a single product or service, after a certain period of time
- Helping to identify some potential fraudulent activities
If you do not want to receive Platform ads or you are no longer a subscriber when receiving offers for selected Platform products, please visit the opt-out page.
The platform allows you to permanently unsubscribe. To use the permanent deregistration option, you must log in to the Platform before unsubscribing.
You can configure the browser to access all cookies, reject all cookies, or let you know when a cookie is placed. Browsers are different from each other and therefore we ask that you contact the browser's Help menu to learn how to change the cookie.
If you reject all cookies, you may not be able to use the Platform products or services that require sign-in and you will not be able to take advantage of the Platform's offerings.
The platform collects personal data from other sources, for example, without limitation, the pages of some third parties who manage co-branding, advertisements or otherwise; search period, and search engine result results, including paid content (e.g., Sponsored Overture Links).
Data available to the SITE, such as: updated information about recent orders, personal identification information (including name, email address, password, communication preference, advertising preference, Adress Book), suggestions (including recent product history, site interaction before confirming an order, as well as preferences).
Information with USERS and CLIENTS 'personal data is an important component of the Platform's activity.
By registering on the WEBSITE / ORDERING and completing forms with personal data, USERS / CLIENTS declare that they agree that all their personal data be included in the Platform database and give their explicit and unambiguous consent that their personal data may to be stored and used by the Platform and by contract partners of the Platform for:
Marketing activities through the receipt of information or commercial communications (offers, promotions, advertising and marketing announcements of the Platform and third parties with whom the Platform has relations of any kind) to the e-mail addresses provided by USERS and CLIENTS,
Participation in conferences, promotions;
Sending non-commercial or administrative messages (site changes, administration, etc.);
Necessary internal statistics to improve service performance and image of the SITE and to create new features, features, promotions, operations, and new services;
To provide access to limited sections of the SITE
Tracking sales data.
The Platform may disclose this information to its Distributors and Agents, subject to Confidentiality Agreements, performance of certain activities by the Platform, but without limitations - for processing and executing orders, delivering orders, analyzing data and information, providing marketing help, e-mail or SMS notification, sales and sales analyzes, credit card payments. These providers may have access to the personal data they need to fulfill their obligations.
The platform will disclose your account information and other personal data when explicitly instructed by law or to protect its rights, property, and security. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organizations to prevent fraud. Of course, this does not include the sale, sharing or otherwise disclosure of personal data for commercial purposes other than those specified.