Childhood brain disorders suggest an inherited genetic defect. Yet numerous parasites and pollutants are able to pass into the unborn child through the placenta. Even some bacteria and viruses can.
Lead accumulation is always seen in children with autism. Was it acquired before birth?
Mercury can be transmitted from mother to child, too. If mercury fillings were not removed before pregnancy, have them replaced as soon after delivery as possible (never during pregnancy since the removal itself causes a surge of heavy metal to enter the body).
The common tiny worms such as Ascaris, hookworm, Strongyloides and Trichinellas easily enter the brain. They are present in dirt. Dirt enters buildings via shoes. Shoes carry animal filth. Don't let children put their own shoes on until they have learned to avoid touching the soles. Don't let your child crawl on the floor of a public building, even though it looks glossy. Don't set shoes on furniture or table! A preferred habit is to leave shoes at the door.
Once wormlets have found a pathway to the child's brain it is difficult to reroute them. They must all be killed repeatedly since there is daily reinfection from putting hands in mouths. All family members should kill these parasites weekly to protect the child with autism. When lead and parasites are gone consistently for several weeks the pathway to the brain heals and reinfection no longer sends them to the brain and your child can resume a normal life.
I have not treated enough cases to point to a particular parasite or pollutant. For this reason you must do a total cleanup: body, environment, dental, diet (especially solvents and molds).
Leon Dickson, age 10, appeared normal at birth but he crawled and walked late. At age 3½ he began having seizures and was also diagnosed with autism. (Seizures are caused by Ascaris larvae, they probably began the routing to the brain). He was started on Phenobarbital by his clinical doctor; switched to Dilantin then two other drugs were tried. Now he was on Tegretol plus Depacote. The mother used no anti nausea medicine during pregnancy, no caffeine, no alcohol or nicotine, not even a single aspirin. In spite of his medicines he seemed to have headaches, continued to have seizures which disturbed his sleep and he wasn't trying to talk. He vomited a lot. He would take no pills or drops (no herbs even mixed with honey) and our NEORife method was not discovered at that time. He couldn't kill his parasites and Shigellas. His brain was full of thallium (not mercury!) besides the roundworm larvae. He must have gotten this from Qtips or cotton balls or some other mercury-sterilized product. Leon's favorite food was grilled chicken which he ate nearly every day, as well as two eggs a day.
His diet was changed to exclude chicken, eggs, bacon, chips, preservatives and colors in foods, grape jelly and strawberry jam. One month later he had not improved, nor had they been able to kill his parasites with the herbal recipe. The diet change was extremely difficult; he was screaming for his favorite junk food and the whole family was upset over his restrictions. But we encouraged the mother to stick to her purpose, get a different baby-sitter who would obey her, and to try to get some parasite herbs and thioctic acid (100 mg. daily, stirred into honey, to take out lead) down him. The first week the new baby-sitter succeeded in getting him to take thioctic acid. He had only one seizure that week. This encouraged the mother to enforce the parasite program and the diet rules. He became attentive in one month and tried to voice sounds.
The problem with eggs is that they are contaminated with Salmonellas. I find, however that it is the outside of the eggshell and the carton that is contaminated. The safe way to handle eggs is to remove them and return the carton to the refrigerator, then wash the eggs and your hands before cracking them. Eggs also contain malvin, a known seizure trigger.
Kirk Peeples, age 5, did not have any words yet but he would point to something and voice M-M-M to mean he wanted it (usually food). He was in a special school and "doing well." He had the brain toxin MSG, and antioxidants BHT and BHA accumulated in him. In other words, his liver was not able to detoxify these common food chemicals. At that time, I had not found the mold toxins yet; I would now surmise that they were responsible for the liver's disability. Besides going off these food additives he was "desensitized" to them with homeopathic drops by an alternative allergist. The result was immediate. In one week he tried several new sounds and managed his first word: "box." After killing parasites with the herbal program over a four week time period he could speak 19 words. The parents were bewildered with joy. They cleaned the toxins out of their home so thoroughly, there was no place to sit and nothing familiar to eat. But their son could say things and the parents loved each new sound as if it came from a newborn baby. In two months he was saying two-syllable words and putting phrases together. He needed us no more (he was on homeopathic thyroid drops, too).
Geoff Berkely was diagnosed autistic. He went about his business of examining everything in the office without a word. He was infested with both species of Ascaris (there was a pet dog) and was started on the herbal parasite program: just a little less than the adult doses. (Children's' syrups are not as effective.) He was toxic with mercury, too. He had 2 or 3 "baby" root canals. These were to be pulled out. He was also taken off food color, MSG, chicken and eggs. The parents accomplished all this very quickly and called to say their child had become normal but they didn't want us to spread the good news to the "autism" club they attended for fear of criticism for doing unorthodox things. Only in the USA could such thinking occur!